Welcome to Amarshasroy.com. We are a Ecommerce Platform in Bangladesh.
When you are using our website, It should be noted that we will collect your personal information you provide to us at various situations. Our Strict objective is to provide you with secure, smooth and highly efficient customary experiences that you won’t get elsewhere. We expect our services would meet your expectations from time to time. We will alter the service so that it brings satisfaction to you while using our services safely and easily. To meet these goals we do need your personal information to take necessary actions.
Below are the steps we use to collect and store your information:
We collect any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
We also store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Amarshasroy.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Amarshasroy.com on other websites.
To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from Amar Shasroy if your computer supports such capabilities.
Collecting data about our clients is an important aspect of our business, but we make sure that we don’t share or sell your details to other businesses.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Amar Shasroy aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Amar Shasroy relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).